21 March 2006

Every morning I would see her getting off the bus the picture never drops
it´s like a multicoloured snapshot stuck in my brain
it kept me sane for a couple of years
as it drenched my fears
of becoming like the others
who become unhappy mothers
and fathers of unhappy kids
And why is that?

´Cause they´ve forgotten how to play
maybe they´re afraid to feel ashamed
to seem strange to seem insane
to gain weight
to seem gay
- I tell you this:

That it takes a fool to remain sane


Pole küll selle ülemise tekstiga absoluutselt seotud, aga
Palju õnne vanavanaema, palju õnne vanaema - sünnipäevaks
Ja palju õnne vanaisale pulma-aastapäevaks.
Kevad hakkas eile. Ehk sulab juba lumi ja lumikellukesed pistavad pea mulla alt välja? Ja ehk läheb soojaks nüüd?

Parimate tervitustega Londonisse. =)

1 comment:

Merli Vajakas said...

peab soojaks minema...