12 April 2006

Ta ei käi siin vist enam ammu, bogi kirjutamas, mitte otseselt siin, aga ma leidsin ta ikkagi üles ja mulle meeldis, mis ta kirjutas ehk katkendeid sellest:

A dozen black roses
Happy Valentine's Day
Butterflies in my stomach
When love's black glitter comes my way

We promised forever
In our hearts, we were honest
But now forever is a broken promise
And it comes as no surprise
Teenage loves are lies

Why'd you have to go and rape
Your innocence away?
'You used to be so beautiful
What happened to those days?
Your black glitter doesn't shine

We promised forever
In our hearts we were so honest
But now foreverIs just a broken promise
And there's nothing you can say
Nothing I can do'
Cause my sweet everythings
Mean nothing to you

Ja siis ta kirjutas veel sellise lause: Every time I look at this picture, I think to myself, "this is what you should be." All of my wildest hopes, dreams, and potential all summed up in one promo shot of a little known Norweigian rock star. If he can do it, why can't I? Maybe it's because I'm too afraid to try.
Ära ütles.

1 comment:

Merli Vajakas said...

ja mulle meeldib sinu blogisid ka lugeda
sissekandeid nagu